How to Go Gluten Free
What to Do After Being Diagnosed with Celiac Disease or Gluten Sensitivity
If you're ready to:
- Stop feeling overwhelmed or defeated about your new gluten-less existence
- Feel confident at the grocery store while scanning all of the food labels for ingredients
- Have fun with foods again without fear of digestive issues
You're in the right place...
This is not just a how to guide, but more of a friend walking you through the chaos when changing your whole lifestyle when you find out you have to go gluten free.
- Easy gluten free recipes with a suggested meal schedule and shopping list - so you know exactly what is safe to eat (and won't spend hours in the grocery store checking every label)
- Brand Recommendations - because I've been there and paid $7 for a bag of gluten free pasta that was so bad even my dog wouldn't eat it.
- Kitchen Staples - how to clear out your kitchen and know what needs to be replaced.
I’m Jenna, and I am a Certified Mind Body Fitness Coach, Personal Fitness Chef & digestive wellness specialist. I work with women, like you, who are dealing with digestive issues (maybe even an autoimmune disease like Celiac Disease), want to ditch the constant fatigue, win the bloat battle, reduce food allergies, reset their metabolism, and balance hormones. After years of struggling with side effects of Celiac Disease, I discovered the power of cleansing seasonally and using essential oils.